while waiting for a lousy job "interview" i drew this hangin around campus. It was fun, felt like a student again. also nice to see people with intellect and style. much lacking here at home where nascar or camflauge hats and work boots with shorts are 'cool'.
this pic was of some bushes outside the library. i think they were geraniums. but it's early spring so everything's kind of dead looking...


1 comment:
I took a walk once down university avenue in rochester - an old residental area of large homes of the wealthy victorians in Rochester - it was on my lunch hour and it was April - I hated my job (kinda) - I had sold out to the capitalists and felt alone. But on that walk I saw flowers coming up in front yards and new growth coming - That made a great impresssion on me and the images have stayed in my mind - I love to take walks in March and april to re-experience that walk I took in 1974. Its rejuvenating.
Post a Comment