It seems there is more to life, death and time than we know of. Who’s to say all the faerie tales and ancient myths we were told as kids aren’t true? There is a magic in life that we could know if only we open our eyes wide enough to see. The sublime of nature is in every aspect of nature. I found these fragmented memories from a lost age in which the world was spiritual and magical. These books hold decrees of a sort that may help in guiding you to an understanding of the world; a different perspective of understanding.
-the "books" were part of my senior project (which can be viewed via the link to my photographs).
This is pretty much my stance on things. I love faerie tales and myths. Life is pretty boring, but with some imagination it becomes a vibrant world filled with a magick we always thought existed.
I just thought I'd post this for shits and giggles.
Here's today's random pic.

No comments:
Post a Comment